Sunday, December 12, 2004

Bloggidy blog blog

Just like Kristin and Cheryl, I've got photos to share with the masses.

Xmas party at Nick's, December 10

Jason provided bongo beats for Joey's rendition of the "Taxi" theme song.


Is this intentionally obscene?


Kristin trying to peek in the keyhole of Nick's bedroom, but missing by several drunken inches.


Joey throwing caution to the wind and lighting up a nice, satisfying cancer stick.


Nick and Marie, in his bedroom, pre-coitus. Or whatever. Is all that hair mussed from the wind?!?


Outgoing editor and incoming editor, all mushy and sentimental. Aw!


Joey looks a little flushed after his own encounter with the holiday mystery punch.


Keller celebrating the finer clientele of Hell.


Kristin staving off the DTs by chewing on her cup.


Coxxy, Nick, and Marie, all piles of smiles.


More of Keller pontificating on his doomed soul.


Manda and Matt, laughing in the kitchen.


Cox and Marie, who was wearing (look closely) an American Eagle hoodie – a fact that distressed her greatly.


Joey's semi-semitic profille. You look like a writer, man!


Nick showcasing his festive sweatshirt.


Kristin and Joey, huddling for warmth on the porch.


Jarred (sp?) recovering after a brief wrestling match.


Matt Anderson, a writer, and his girlfriend (or girl friend; I'm not sure which) arrive to the party in plenty of time to witness incoherent co-workers babble on about nothing for hours.

4 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger nashgirl said...

Awesome photos! I must take them now!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger theogeo said...

Go ahead! If you need bigger ones, let me know and I'll get 'em to you. I have more I didn't upload, too.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Jarred? So his name's Jarred. And he's Nick's roomate? Ah. Now it all becomes painfully clear. The next time I come over to Nick's place (if ever, again, no pun intended), I'll remember to clean myself up and look all nice. I won't look like the love child of Augsten Burroughs and that chic from NPR's "This American Life."

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger phallicpen said...

I love how dilated Kristin's pupils look in the chewing picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home