Sunday, September 18, 2005

Freaks and Geeks

I didn't get to spend much time at the Cooper-Young Festival, so all these shots were taken while walking, of things I saw in passing. In other words, they're not very good. Maybe next year I can stay longer and get some better shots.

people everywhere
People.

walking walking walking
Walking. People.

scarves with pretty colors
Scarves with pretty colors.

gay fuel
We didn't have time to stop and buy any, unfortunately. Whatever "gay fuel" is.

piano man
This is the piano man. We got stuck behind him for a while and I overheard him talking non-stop about root words, in a Rain Man sort of monotone voice.

goth kids
I was amused that this guy felt the need to wear all black and long sleeves. It wasn't exactly sweltering outside, but it wasn't exactly all-black long-sleeved lycra shirt weather either. I guess it's possible that his body is covered in horrible burns or something, so I won't make fun of his fashion choices.

drums
I forgot what this type of drum is called, but the one that kid is playing was selling for $200.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black-clothing guy could be Pinhead's nephew. Clive Barker would be proud of him. But Imajica how hot he must've been! Har Har!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home